- Woven net: Increased strength and durability compared to mesh nets
- Patented Overlapping Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in!
- Enclosure poles covered with UV protected foam.
- Not compatible with ProFlex basketball set
- Patented Games encourage safer play activities, build athleticism, and improve learning: Game & Party Pak, Big-Top™ Tent and our patent pending Hoppy Balls.
- Size: 14' diameter × 35" tall
- Single-user weight rating: 225 lb
- Maximum weight capacity: 520 lb
- Frame: 1.65" diameter, galvanized cold rolled steel (CRS), 1.5 mm wall thickness
- Springs: 96 zinc-coated springs, 6.5" long × 1" thick
- Jumping Mat: Approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- Spring connection: Looped straps and steel V-rings
- Frame Pad: Blue PVC with EPE closed-cell foam that is UV- and water-resistant.
- Woven Net: exclusive HALS chemistry for superior tensile strength, durability and UV protection
- Pole Diameter: 1.5"
- Upper and Lower Poles Connection: Pressure fit
- Pole Foam: 0.31" thick
- Easily assembles with small hand tools
Limited Warranty. JumpSport warrants that all products, when delivered, shall conform to JumpSport’s specifications and be free of defects in manufacture and workmanship. On condition that Buyer (A) notifies JumpSport in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of delivery to a common carrier at the point of origin of such defective or non-conforming product and (B) promptly returns such product to JumpSport in accordance with JumpSport’s instructions, freight prepaid, JumpSport shall, at JumpSport’s option and expense, either repair, replace or refund the purchase price of any nonconforming or defective product. JumpSport will pay for in-field warranty repair work performed by Buyer at a rate of $25 per hour, up to a maximum of $100, unless otherwise approved in writing in advance by an authorized officer of JumpSport. JumpSport shall have no obligation with respect to any damage arising from misuse, mishandling, neglect, tampering, unauthorized or improper use or installation, disassembly, repair, alteration or accident.