JumpSport SkyBounce 12' XPS Trampoline System
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA, TEXAS OR MISSOURI
The JumpSport SkyBounce 12' XPS Trampoline upgrades the SkyBounce ES Trampoline by adding an additional safety strap for a longer lasting safety enclosure and increasing the weight of the PVC covering on the pad. These advancements provide you with our best warranty in the Basic line.
- Wide diameter springs provide a smoother bounce for all ages
- Tall frame for deep, smooth bounce
- Permatron® Mat made in the USA
- Frame/spring pad: EPE closed-cell foam with extra thick, UV resistant PVC covering
- Woven net: Increased strength and durability compared to mesh nets
- Additional safety strap improves enclosure responsiveness and longevity
- Patented Overlapping Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in!
- Enclosure poles covered with UV protected foam.
- Is not compatible with ProFlex basketball set
- Patented Games encourage safer play activities, build athleticism, and improve learning: Game & Party Pak, Big-Top™ Tent and our patent pending Hoppy Balls.
- Size: 12' diameter × 35" tall
- Single-user weight rating: 220 lb
- Maximum weight capacity: 500 lb
- Frame: 1.65" diameter, Cold Rolled Steel (CRS), 1.5 mm wall thickness
- Springs: 72 zinc-coated springs, 6.5" long
- Jumping Mat: Approximately 85 square feet of play space.
- Spring connection: Looped straps and steel V-rings
- Frame Pad: Blue PVC with EPE closed-cell foam that is UV- and water-resistant.
Limited Warranty. JumpSport warrants that all products, when delivered, shall conform to JumpSport’s specifications and be free of defects in manufacture and workmanship. On condition that Buyer (A) notifies JumpSport in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of delivery to a common carrier at the point of origin of such defective or non-conforming product and (B) promptly returns such product to JumpSport in accordance with JumpSport’s instructions, freight prepaid, JumpSport shall, at JumpSport’s option and expense, either repair, replace or refund the purchase price of any nonconforming or defective product. JumpSport will pay for in-field warranty repair work performed by Buyer at a rate of $25 per hour, up to a maximum of $100, unless otherwise approved in writing in advance by an authorized officer of JumpSport. JumpSport shall have no obligation with respect to any damage arising from misuse, mishandling, neglect, tampering, unauthorized or improper use or installation, disassembly, repair, alteration or accident.