Beast Heavy Duty Anchor Kits are the strongest heavy duty Ground Anchors available for Trampolines. Beast Anchor Kits are designed for Beast Trampolines however they are universal in nature and can be used with any brands. The 3-Pack is designed for Round Trampolines and the 4-Pack is designed for Oval, Square, and Rectangular Trampolines. Beast Heavy Duty Anchors have been tested in the strongest of Thunder Storms and will give you the highest success rate for keeping your trampoline firm on the ground. Beast Anchors are easy to assemble also and have super strength. Keep peace of mind with Beast Trampoline Heavy Duty Anchors.
- Rubber Coated S-Hooks on both Strap and Ratchet Ends to prevent scratches - Drop Forged Heat Treated - 600 lbs Holding Strength - Strong Nylon Strapping Kit includes 3 or 4 anchors with 30" stainless steel cable and clamps, steel drive rod for installation, 3 or 4 rustproof ratchet straps.
SECURE ANCHORING- This anchoring system has superior hold strength and will be nearly impossible to come out of the ground when installed at full depth (30").
NO DIG INSTALLATION- This complete tie down kit comes with a steel drive rod for use on a variety of surfaces. Anchor heads are designed to cut through grass, dirt, loose gravel, sand.
UNIVERSAL ANCHOR KIT- This easy hook anchor staking system is a convenient and strong method for securely anchoring trampolines, greenhouses, dog kennels, runs, storage shelters and newly planted trees, canopies and instant garages on a variety of surfaces.
STAINLESS STEEL- This Anchoring Kit is constructed with stainless steel cable and aluminum anchor for maximum life and stability. It is rust resistant and suitable for all soils. The trampoline anchoring system will greatly increase the odds of keeping your trampoline still during most high wind storms.
Beast Inc. U.S. Defective and Warranty Policy
We take pride in our products and 100% stand behind the quality of everything we manufacture and hope you are happy with your Beast Trampoline. Beast Trampolines are warrantied to the original owner against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. If you’ve purchased a Beast Trampoline and you believe it’s flawed or defective, you can return the product for an exchange or full refund.
Please email us at email@example.com for any warranty claims or call us at (800) 487-0115.
After the date of the purchase invoice, Beast Trampolines are warranted as follows:
5-year warranty on the trampoline metal frame
2-year warranty on the jumping mat, safety pad, springs, and enclosure frame poles,
1-year warranty on the enclosure net and accessories
The warranty applies only to the material and construction defects with respect to this product or its components.
The warranty becomes defunct if:
• This product is used incorrectly and/or carelessly and is used in such a way that it does not comply with its purpose.
• This product is not assembled and maintained according to the instruction booklet.
• Technical repairs to this product are not carried out professionally.
• Parts, which are mounted afterwards, do not comply with the technical specifications of the product concerned or are mounted incorrectly.
• Defects are a result of climatic influences such as corrosion, UV rays or normal disintegration.
• The product is rented out or was made available to various unspecified persons in any other manner.
Beast Inc. will repair or replace according to its choice all material and construction defects that have been ascertained by Beast Inc. during the warranty period.
In case of material and construction defects that have been ascertained by Beast Inc., the product or its components will be repaired or replaced – according to its choice – free of charge during the warranty period mentioned above.
If the claim for warranty is not justifiable, all the costs are at the expense of the owner.
This warranty cannot be transferred to third parties.
The Trampoline is designed for personal use. It is not permitted to rent out or place the Trampoline in public areas like schools or day-care centers. The guarantee and any other liabilities shall expire if the Trampoline is rented out or used in public areas.